Facilities ManagerAny OW Location
Under the direction of the SVP, Operations, manages the day-to-day operations of all offices. Responds to inquiries and requests for service from internal work orders. Participates in the design, review, and planning of new showrooms and remodeling projects; and does related work as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors the safety and cleanliness of interior and exterior areas, such as offices, conference rooms, parking lots and outdoor spaces. Works with appropriate vendors as needed.
- Schedules routine inspections and emergency repairs with outside vendors.
- Ensures proper security measures for the workplace, including collaborating with security system vendors.
- Maintains day-to-day operations of facilities, such as delegating or completing maintenance orders.
- Collaborates with building owners and upper management on budgeting for facilities needs
- Trouble-shoots and responds to after-hour issues as needed regarding the operational aspects of the facilities such as HVAC issues, fire alarm malfunctions, electrical outages, water leaks, etc.
- Updates and maintains list of equipment, including life-cycle and replacement costs.
- Assists with new hire onboarding including coordination of equipment (laptops, phones, ipads).
- Manages supply orders/vendors.
- Manages contracts for office equipment at each location.
- Assists with IT related issues as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Technology, or related field. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of related experience preferred.
- Must be extremely organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Occasional travel
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.