Project Manager, Architectural SolutionsBurlington, MA
Responsible for managing the life cycle of a project. Specific responsibilities will include order process; specification checking, attending and organizing project meetings; completing field measuring, delegates and helps prioritize the activities of Sales/Coordinator/Design in conjunction with Director of Architectural Products, Director of Client Services and will interact with AP Design and Sales to deliver a successful, profitable customer experience.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manages subcontractors and vendors.
- Attends client meetings as needed.
- Helps to facilitate meeting client deadlines on order entry/specifications etc
- Field measures spaces and reports field conditions back to the AP designer or order processing.
- Represents and conducts self in a manner consistent with corporate values and culture.
- Ensure smooth installation by preparing instructions for delivery and installations, monitoring the preparation plans for installation and attending installation.
- Ensure punch list is completed by following up on a post-installation audit to ensure all items are ordered, installed and repaired.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending company and vendor-sponsored educational and product workshops.
- Keep management informed by submitting project updates.
- Prompt, reliable and regular attendance
- Construction/construction process experience
- Knowledge of architectural products portfolio and how it integrates into the construction process.
- PC Skills: Microsoft Windows including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong oral, presentation, written & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Self-directed; takes initiative; resourceful; good problem-solving ability and follow through
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and scheduling skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with multiple disciplines within an account/project, including executive level, facilities, and the project team.
- Fluent in workplace performance concepts/conversation.
- Working knowledge of construction/electrical/technology fields.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years project management experience in an architectural product, construction or furniture environment with measurable success, preferably with business-to-business exposure.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.