CareersInterested in joining the Officeworks team? Explore our open positions and discover what it’s like to be part of our growing team.
Talented Individuals. Exceptional Spaces. Unrivaled Experiences.
- Account Coordinator – Any OW Location
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator – Any OW Location
- Designer, Architectural Solutions – Any OW Location
- Facilities Manager – Any OW Location
- Workplace Consultant – Any OW Location
- Account Manager – Atlanta, GA
- Project Manager, Architectural Solutions – Atlanta, GA
- Project Manager – Atlanta, GA
- Workplace Consultant – Atlanta, GA
- Project Manager, Architectural Solutions – Burlington, MA
- Designer – Falls Church, VA
- Project Manager – Falls Church, VA
- Workplace Consultant, Public Sector – Falls Church, VA
- Designer – Morristown, NJ or New York, NY
- Designer – Nashville, TN
- Project Manager – Nashville, TN
- Workplace Consultant – Nashville, TN
- New Business Development Manager – New York, NY
- New Business Development Manager – Pittsburgh, PA
- Project Manager – Pittsburgh, PA
- Marketing Coordinator – Plymouth Meeting, PA
Great Places to Work Certified
Officeworks is proud to be a Great Place to Work® Certified company. The prestigious award is based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at Officeworks. This year, 89% of employees said it’s a great place to work – 32 points higher than the average U.S. company.
Great Place to Work® Certification™ is the most definitive “employer-of-choice” recognition that companies aspire to achieve. It is the only recognition based entirely on what employees report about their workplace experience – specifically, how consistently they experience a high-trust workplace. Great Place to Work Certification is recognized worldwide by employees and employers alike and is the global benchmark for identifying and recognizing outstanding employee experience.
“It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.”
– Steve Jobs, Apple