Following numerous awarded construction projects along with new personnel and the relocation of about 100 employees from Braintree, Massachusetts, Suffolk Construction sought to expand their space.
Officeworks recently completed Suffolk Construction’s 38,000 square foot headquarters expansion at 79-91 Allerton Street and the renovation to the existing location at 65 Allerton Street in Roxbury, Massachusetts.
The need for expansion and renovation was based on numerous awarded construction projects, new personnel, projected future hires and the relocation of about 100 employees from Braintree, Massachusetts. There are about 400 employees in the Boston office and 1,550 worldwide.
Our team worked with Elkus Manfredi Architects and Suffolk Construction to create a truly unique space that required furnishing for workstations, private offices, conference rooms, cafeteria, fitness and wellness center, training rooms, mutli-purpose space and an outdoor terrace and patio.
There were over 30 manufacturers utilized on the project. The coordination of colors, fabrics and finishes, throughout the space, was a major undertaking for the team. As a result, the space is stunning.
The products / manufacturers utilized were: Teknion District workstations, custom private offices and conference room table tops were made from solid ashwood with a unique customer specific stain finish. Others include: Andreu World, Arper, Bluedot, Bright, Bolla, HBF, Halcon, Hightower, Humanscale, Janus, Kannoa, Keilhauer, Martin Brattrud, Nienkamper, NeudorferTeknion, Sticks & Stones, Tuohy, Uhuru, Urbia, Wilkhahn and Woodstock.
Our services included furniture specification, design layout, renderings, project management and coordination, delivery and install.
- 800 task/conference chairs were provided in offices, huddle rooms and lab areas
- 300 workstations were installed
- 83 Private Offices were furnished
- 226 tables were placed in offices, conference rooms, training rooms, café & collaborative spaces
- 342 ancillary pieces that included sofas, lounge seating, occasional tables, guest seating, café seating and stools were placed throughout the space
- A fully equipped hair salon was furnished too