LEED and WELL
A Dedication to Sustainability and Workplace Wellness
At Officeworks, we believe in employee wellness and environmental consciousness. We strive to provide comprehensive solutions to improve workplace wellness and environmental footprints by incorporating the principles of sustainability and ergonomics into our daily work practices. Over the last 5 years, we have helped our clients achieve LEED and WELL targets and certifications by guiding them through the process. From design considerations, to furniture products, to material selection, Officeworks has the knowledge and product offering to make your sustainability and workplace wellness goals a reality.
What is LEED and WELL?
LEED is an internationally recognized green building certification system. Established in 2000, LEED gives building owners, operators, interior designers and suppliers a framework for implementing green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions.
The WELL Building Standard is a performance-based certification system that supports human health and wellness through seven categories: air, water, nourishment, light, fitness, comfort and mind. These categories result in positive health outcomes.
Recent LEED and WELL Projects
- Arup, Boston, WELL Gold (First WELL Certified project in NE); LEED ID+C Commercial Interiors v4 – LEED v4
- Suffolk University, Sargent Hall 5th Floor, Boston LEED ID+C Commercial Interiors v3 – LEED 2009 Gold
- Jacobs, Boston LEED & WELL Certification
- Trip Advisor HQ, Needham, MA, LEED ID+C Commercial Interiors v3 – LEED 2009 – Platinum
- Osram Sylvania Americas Headquarters, Wilmington, MA, LEED ID+C Commercial Interiors v3 – LEED 2009 Gold
- Partners Healthcare Administrative Campus, Somerville, MA, LEED BD+C New Construction v4 – LEED v4 Gold